Friday, December 4, 2009

Picture with Santa

Today was so great. I really wanted the girls to take a picture with Santa this year. Last year they were not having it. They both wanted to look at Santa from the second floor at the mall. This year my friend Joanna and I planned to meet at our local outlet mall for craft time (by the way craft time was wonderful and free). She mentioned yesterday that the girls could all go see Santa. I thought since the girls really good friend Jaycee was going they might just do it. As soon as they walked into the Santa store they were greeted by Santa. I think the girls didn't have time to really think about it. He was the best Santa ever. He was funny, told them stories, he even took a bunch of pictures with them. It was great, and the girls didn't want to leave. If you have a child that is scared of Santa try this guy out! This picture I took was with my phone, it's not so great. Good thing I ordered more.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger