Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kinda a SAHM

Is it just me or is it the mommy syndrome. I am a sahm but not really because I own a restaurant so life is crazy. I have 2 kids both under 4,both girls and 11 months apart. HELP. I feel like a basket case. DH works all 7 days and I have been going in 2-5 hours usually the 5 days to help put but I have to take the kids. No I cant get a babysitter because money is so tight and I hate leaving my kids . Yet they drive me mad at work. What should I have them do to keep them entertained? I am so tired lately just getting up and out of the house is a huge ordeal. By the time I get to work with kids and all I am frazzled . For instance today was not good by the time I got home it was 6pm they girls were a mess and tired and moody and whiny. I put on a movie, made them dinner, the little one got a plinter in her finger and it was magniyfied because she was so tired. Finally I took care of the splinter and put them to bed. I feel like I cant wait for them to go to bed just so I can get a break. Sometimes I am ready to go to sleep too but I get up just so I can have a little time to myself.
If anyone has any advice on how to make this a little more tolerable please
please go for it.
Lisa

No comments:

Powered By Blogger