Thursday, September 25, 2008

YAY HALLOWEEN IS NEAR





I am so excited for October. As soon as the first day of Fall came around I took some of our Fall and Halloween decorations out. I was even more excited on Monday when I got my Martha Stewart "Living" magazine in the mail. She has some great ideas for fall and Halloween. This will be my first year throwing a Halloween party. It is going to be just for adults. I am getting a babysitter for all of the kiddos and they will be next door at our good friends house. I was wondering if any of you had any ideas for party games? I need a few. I also needed ideas for a possible party theme? I was thinking Super Hero's? I thought that might be fun to see what costumes people come up with. Ideas please!!!! I want to have a SPOOKTACULAR time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger