Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mia's 4th Birthday

Yesterday was our little girls 4th Birthday. I really can't believe where the time has gone. She is independent now. It makes me a little sad when I look back at pictures and videos of her. Time does fly. This past week has been very hard on my family with the passing of my grandpa, but if it has taught me anything it is that we have to cherish every second with our loved ones. Having children has been a blessing and has helped with these hard times. Here is Mia. She wanted to spend her special day at Build a Bear. Mia and Ava got to choose a special animal. Mia picked a Jack Russel puppy, and a Ava a cheetah.
Here they are kissing a heart to place inside. How cute.

Ava giving her Cheetah a fluff.


And a brush.



Mia also fluffing up her doggie.





And later we had yummy Birthday cake. She loves ice cream cake.






She made a wish, I wonder what it was? My little girl is such a sweet heart. She has her 4 year old moments (the attitude) but ever since she was little she has always had a big heart and loves to laugh.
Happy Birthday Mia!!



No comments:

Powered By Blogger