Monday, January 2, 2012

2012!

Happy New Year! Let's make this a awesome year. I have a list of things I would like to accomplish this year. I don't think of them so much as resolutions but more like trying new things and actually doing things I have been doing and sticking to them. I have a list started and will print it and put it on my fridge and put it on cell phone for a reminder.
BRING ON 2012:
-walk with the family 3 times a week
-cut back on sugar
-build my tanning business
-workout 5 days a week
-run 5 miles
-organize craft cabinet
-do at least one craft a week
-help out in Mia's class at least twice a month
-take more pictures
-video the kids more
-date night at least once a month (even if its just watching a movie alone on the couch after the kids are in bed)
I would say this is a good start. I will be adding more I'm sure. It's Monday and I'm off to a good start. Have a great Monday! Let's do this!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger