Monday, March 3, 2008

My first day of walking

Well for a while now I have been wanting to start walking. I kept putting it off because I have such a crazy schedule that the only time I can go walking is in the morning before my husband goes to work. Well anyone who knows me knows that I am NOT a morning person and go to bed very very late. Well last night I made it a point to go to bed and STAY in bed. I got up and left around 7:50 with my neighbor and was back by 8:30. We did 4 laps. I think it was 2 miles. I have to figure that one out. I am excited and actually very sore. Tommorow we are going again but this time adding some excersize on top of it. It was nice and my neighbor has committed to 2 days mabey more. I want to do 5 days a week. Actually I think doing it alone will be nice too. To totally clear my head.
What do you do to keep in shape? Anyone else want to commit to 5 days a week?
Lisa

No comments:

Powered By Blogger