Thursday, July 24, 2008

22 weeks along

Ok so I am now 22 weeks and ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!! But yes I am still sick but down to 1-2 pukes a day and on medication to help but the meds makes me really tired and very grouchy. My moods are not well . The only thing I love is when the baby moves and its too bad I cant really enjoy this pregnancy. I wish I could be out and about shopping for baby clothes or able to have energy for my kids. Poor things are trapped with a moody mom all of the time. This is why I decided that today I would let them go out and play in their kiddie pool and they are loving it. They really needed it.
Well hopefully I will get back into the swing of things and make this blog what I wanted it to be. I have books lined up for the book club, recipies and also other things I want to do.
Where are my sisters?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger