Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Christmas Morning





We had a wonderful day. The best was seeing the looks on the kids faces when they came down the stairs. We had a blast watching Mia and Ava take turns in the Mustang. And Robert just sat on his bike all morning. Of all the days that week, Christmas had to come on a rainy day. Mia also loved her princess table. Ava got the new Elmo live and she loved it. Santa was also good to me too. I got perfume (my absolute favorite one), Top Chef cook book (love that show),WII fit with a Jillian Michaels game (all of you who watch The biggest Loser know who this is), and Mama Mia!!! We really did have a good day. Gifts aside that whole day was great. I love to sit back and watch the kids and my husband play. Sometimes I just sit back and wonder how I got so lucky. I have 3 great kids and a wonderful husband. We hope you all have a great Holiday Season.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger