Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bronze Beauty




Some of you may know(and for those of you that don't) my sister and I have started a little side business. We are doing sunless airbrush tanning. It is so great. I have always loved tanning. Before I had my oldest daughter Mia I would love to go tan in a tanning bed on my lunch break from work. I loved the glow it gave me. But after years of reading how bad it is and meeting several people who have had skin cancer, I decided it's not worth it. And then about a year ago I was watching a new show on the E channel Sunset Tan. It really caught my eye, on one of the episodes the employee went to tan someone at there home for a special event. It took about 10min to setup and tan. It was great. We researched it, took a class, we have our machines and we are now tanning. I love the idea that we are mobile it gives moms just like us the flexibility to stay home, give us a quick call and in about 10min be tan for the summer, or a special event. I am so excited, in a couple of weeks I will be doing my Stroller Strides "Moms night Out". I will tanning the ladies and we will relax and have food and drinks. I can't wait. I wanted to make them a little goodie bag to take with them. I added a little thank you, some before and after instructions and some yummy body scrub. The body scrub is a sugar scrub. I have two different scents, Hawaiian coconut and Pineapple Orchid. I hope they love them. I hope to get some more ideas for my goodie bags to make them even cuter. What do you think of them?? Have a great Valentines day!! Spread the LOVE!-Vickie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger