Friday, April 24, 2009

I love my little side job!!!!

As some of you may already know I have a little business. I am a Sunless Airbrush Technician. I do airbrush tanning. I love, love, love it. My sister and I started in Jan. of this year, so it's been almost 4 months. At first being the crazy person that I am wanting to control everything I was bummed that I wasn't busy. But in the last month and a half I have been pretty busy. It is so much fun. Not only have I had that opportunity to meet so many people, but it is so much fun. I love that I can be a stay at home mom and then work on the side. I usually make appointments for after 4:00pm and on Saturdays. And also being able to help financially is awesome. It's great! And being mobile I can give my clients the luxury to stay at home and I come to them. They love the fact they don't have to leave home, and most of my clients are moms so they can have there kiddos playing or sleeping in the other room. Being a stay at home mom I know how important it is to have the extra conveniences.

So if any of you fellow bloggers that live in the Inland Empire want to have a great looking tan or want to do a tanning party let me know. With the hot weather here (well almost) it's the perfect time to get a little color. I love my job!!!! Have a great weekend. * I attached a photo of myself after my tan> Just kidding I got the off of my tanning solution website to show you the great results. (hahaha I wish)

2 comments:

our delightful life said...

I'm glad your doing so well. What a great idea.

3 SISTERS said...

I am glad your business is taking off for you sis'
Lisa

Powered By Blogger