Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Long time gone






OK so I have been pretty flaky with the posts. But I do have a good reason for it. I am still feeling pretty sick. I really hope this nausea goes away soon. I have so much I want to do and need to do. It's so bad some days that the girls and I just leave the house to take my son to school and then go pick him up. For the sake of my family I want this to end! The kids and I have so much to do, Fall is on its way and we need to get busy playing outside and decorating the home. Oh yeah and guess who else is preggo? My younger sister!!! I can't believe that all three of us are expecting. We are all so happy about it. The only thing that can make this even better is if we could hang out with each other daily. Talking on the phone just isn't enough. Have a great Tuesday and I will posting again soon. Congrats Vern! -Vickie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger