Friday, October 10, 2008

I finally won something!!


This Tuesday was a very special day for the Stroller Strides franchise in my area. It was the 5 year anniversary. All of the 6 locations got together in one place (Harveston my dream neighborhood) We had a fun class and then had treats. There were snacks, a clown for the kids, and massages for the mommies right by the lake. It was so much fun. At the end of the fun event she had a raffle for 5 months free of Stroller Strides. I took a ticket with hope of maybe one of my friends winning it. She called out one number and it belonged to no one. She picked another and guess who had the winning ticket??? ME!!!! I was so excited. I never win anything. Stroller Strides has been something that I look forward to doing. I get a great workout and I can bring the girls. I can go to 6 diffrent parks and up to 5 days a week. One day a week we have playgroup for the kids. Our playgroup captain plans a fun activity for the kids to do after class. And once a month we have moms night out. Stroller Strides has been so great for me emotionally and physically. I am going on my one year anniversary and I plan to continue as long as the girls fit in my jogger stroller.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger