Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One of my favorite things about fall


I love this time of year. One of my favorite things to do is get the kids all bundled up. I went to visit my new Super Target today. It finally opened and its about 10 min. away. I don't have to drive far to get to one now. The girls and I took a long walk around the store exploring. We ended up in the shoe department. I found the cutest boots for them. I have seen them in years past, but the girls have been to small for them. I had to get them each a pair. They are now officially ready for Friday night football games and Saturday night baseball games. Enjoy getting your kiddos all cozy and warm. As Mia would say Comfy Cozy.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hey there! I love the girls stuff at Target. I always find myself in there even though I just have two boys. Ha ha. Good to see you are doing well!

3 SISTERS said...

I also hit up Target the other day to get my new baby some stuff and they had cute girl stuff. L is now in a girls size 4 or 6 so she gets even more of a selection. S is still in a Toddler 5 at Target . I love the little ballerina skirts but are they practical?

Powered By Blogger