Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My New Obsession

Ok I am really happy that I am actually craving something. I am obsessed with POMEGRANTES. I bought 2 the other day and then Sunday my husband bought me 6. I put them in the refrigerator so they are nice and cold. Man they are good but the only problem is is that I am out. I ate them all already. Today I only had hald left and didnt have a car otherwise I would have gone just for that. It is almost 11pm and I cant sleep just thinking about it. I have gotten nautious after eating them since my nausea never ends but it is worth it and since I havent puked it up even better. I read that they have a ton of vitamin c, potassium and antioxidants so I am sure the baby is enjoying something good for him finally. I called my husband and told him he better not come home without more of the fruit because I feel like if I dont have one I will die. It is terrible to have cravings. HELP!!!
By the way I am nearly 35 weeks so this little bugger is almost here.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger