Sunday, October 26, 2008

Journaling and list making

Well I have always been into journaling because it really gets the stress out and helps clear your head. I really want to do this daily even if it is a few lines. Also I have been really stressed about the new baby to come and just by getting things on a list has taken away half of my worries and out of my head. Now I feel more relief than I did. So I just recommend this to you all if you dont already do it just to clear your head.
On www.totalmom.com she reccomends carrying a binder with sections and a calendar and that is a great idea that way you have everything in one place. I am not super organized like my sister Vickie but she even makes a weekly menu and that helps her in a great way especially on not over buying or spending.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger