Friday, January 23, 2009

Hello, I'm back


Hey fellow blogger I am back. My daughters and I have been ill with the flu. YUCK!!! The girls had it bad, and Ava even had a breathing treatment. But the flu sure did me in. I had it bad. Body aches, chills, fever, coughing, sore throat and just when I thought I was getting over it I got a ear infection. This was my first one and it was not fun at all. It started Monday night and I still can't hear very well and they pop every once and awhile. I do feel a lot better today. I am so thankful. I have so much to do and the flu is getting in my way. I am so thankful everyday for my health. This week of being sick has really made me appreciate the days I feel so good, get so much done, and get to play with my kids. Something else made me appreciate my health and my family's health. My friend Melissa mentioned in her blog Our delightful life (it is to your left on my list)about another blog she follows. The blog is very inspirational. This woman and her husband were in a terrible plane crash. They survived but were badly burned. They have both been going through surgery's and trying to heal. She is now back on her blog and blogging about what her everyday routine is now that she is home and about what they have been going through. It is so sad. I can't even imagine. Reading her blog has really made me appreciate everything I have even more. Reading her blog is sad but uplifting at the same time. She is such a loving, positive person. She has inspired me to be a better person.This family will be in my thoughts and my prayers. When times get tough we need be positive and be thankful.
I feel so blessed, I feel so blessed!!
(the picture is a old one but I love it)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger