Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I love my sisters

Ahhhh Lisa your comments are so sweet. You made me cry in a good way. I love and appreciate having both of you everyday. My sisters are such a blessing. I complain all the time that I don't have them closer but I shouldn't. Yeah I do wish we could be in the some town, but just being able to talk to them daily is great. We give each other the extra support we need. I know when ever I have questions about the my girls getting sick I call Lisa. And when I need a attitude adjustment or a reality check I call Veronica. I think our differences make us get along better. How boring if we were all the same. I love you both with all of my heart. You two are such great mothers and I brag about you all of the time. I am so glad to have sisters like you. (I feel like watching "Little Woman now")

No comments:

Powered By Blogger