Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mia is 3!!!




Yep my little girl is 3. According to her she's a big girl. And she really is. It makes me sad inside to see her so big and so independent. She is such a sweet girl. I love that she is such a girlie girl but loves to wrestle and run around outside with daddy and Robert. I am so lucky to have such a great daughter. She always seems to make us laugh no matter what we are doing. And her little sister adores her. I am really looking forward to seeing Mia grow up (but just not to soon). Happy Birthday Mia, we love you so so so much.

2 comments:

our delightful life said...

Oh how sweet. She is adorable. And, I love the black, white and pink dress.

our delightful life said...

Oh how sweet. She is adorable. And, I love the black, white and pink dress.

Powered By Blogger