Monday, November 17, 2008

Ablelardo (Abel) has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

My little man has arrived. I am so happy you guys dont even know. He is the best baby too. Sleeps and eats but does have a temper. He hates to be changed. I mean hates it so I am sure his first sponge bath later will be nice.
The birth went well and he was born Friday after days of contractions and no sleep. I was so tired I felt like I couldnt even push anymore evn though I only pushed for like 20 minutes. This time is the first time I really felt like I got ran over by a train but today is better. I was in the hospital for 2 days mostly because he was having some fast breathing which seems to be something called STRIDER so if anyone knows about that please give me more information.
We are home now and I just ate my first homemade meal (not hospital food) and I must tell you I have never appreciated being able to eat so much. I was still a little nauseated this morning but I think I am getting over it. Sometimes it takes time.
Well thank all of you for your support throughout.
Lisa

1 comment:

our delightful life said...

How exciting. I'm so glad the birth went well. Congrats on your new little boy!!!

Powered By Blogger