Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Dollar Tree find

About 2 months ago I was reading one of my favorite magazines(ALL YOU) and I saw some very cute wall stickers. They showed words, designs, neat kids cartoons and other fun stuff. When I first purchased my home I knew I wanted to write things on the walls or put up neat designs. But when I saw this it looked super easy to do and affordable. I looked on the back of the magazine to find out the stickers were from The Dollar Tree. I didn't believe it until I went the following day. I found a few of them that work in my home. One of the them was for the girls play closet. They were wall stickers of the Noggin show Oswald. The other one was the famous LIVE LAUGH LOVE saying.I put that one up in my laundry room.I guess it helps to have that in there to look at when I'm grumpy about doing laundry. They are so cute and make a statement. And hey you can't beat $1.00. Check them out and tell me what you think and then go to The Dollar Tree and see what you can find. Have a great day, Vickie

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger