Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family time this Thanksgiving


I do love this time of year. Thanksgiving in a few days, and then Christmas just around the corner. I love the smells, the lights, the cool weather, and being around family. This Thanksgiving we will be celebrating Thanksgiving at my Grandmas. My Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, my Sister from San Francisco and my Mom will all be there. I am really bummed that Lisa(my older sis)can't make it out. We will miss her very much. And not only are we celebrating Thanksgiving, we get to sing Happy Birthday to my Grandpa and my son. They were both born on November 27th. Yay birthday cake!! We also get to toast with champagne. My sister's Boyfriend proposed on Sunday. Yay again!! I am so happy for them. This Thanksgiving we have so much to be thankful for. I know at times I may not show it or act like it, but I am so blessed with so may great things, especially my Family.
P.S: The picture posted is my younger sister and her fiance CONGRATULATIONS!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger